The Society's administrative bodies are as follows:
- General Assembly
- Executive Committee
- Audit Committee
Contract research organisation
A top priority of our Society has been the establishment of a high level contract research organisation which will be able to coordinate and manage multi-centre studies. These can be initiated by the ideas of our members, or multi-centre studies could be carried out based on research protocols suggested by industry.
The division of Scientific Initiatives orchestrates the scientific activities based on planning for each academic year (from September to the following June). These activities are mainly made up of thematic entities related to research. The programme for each new academic year will be announced on the Society's web site late in the preceding spring.
The Research Laboratory is included in the plans for the Society's activities as a main collab, organised to cover basic research in areas such as molecular cardiology, function of the vascular endothelium, and cardiovascular ageing. Its organisation presupposes a degree of maturity in the Society's organisation and will require generous financial support. It's development has therefore been programmed for a later phase.
Medical technology observatory
Coming soon ...
- Williams B, Cockcroft JR, Kario K et al. Effects of Sacubitril/Valsartan Versus Olmesartan on Central Hemodynamics in the Elderly With Systolic Hypertension: The PARAMETER Study
Hypertension. 2017;69:411-420. … more
- Aro AL, Rusinaru C, Uy-Evanado A et al. Syncope and risk of sudden cardiac arrest in coronary artery disease. Int. J. Cardiol. 2017; 231:26-30 … more
- Raaijmakers A, Zhang ZY, Claessens J et al. Does Extremely Low Birth Weight Predispose to Low-Renin Hypertension? Hypertension. 2017; 69:443-449. … more
- McCord J, Cabrera R, Lindahl B et al for the TRAPID-AMI Investigators. Prognostic Utility of a Modified HEART Score in Chest Pain Patients in the Emergency Department.
Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2017;10:e003101. … more
- Aisu H, Saito M, Inaba S et al. Association of worsening arterial stiffness with incident heart failure in asymptomatic patients with cardiovascular risk factors. Hypertens Res 2017 40: 173-180 … more
- Galløe AM, Kelbæk H, Thuesen L et al. 10-Year Clinical Outcome After Randomization to Treatment by Sirolimus- or Paclitaxel-Eluting Coronary Stents. JACC 2017;69:616-624 … more
- Nielles-Vallespin, S., Khalique, Z., et al. Assessment of Myocardial Microstructural Dynamics by In Vivo Diffusion Tensor Cardiac Magnetic Resonance JACC 2017;69:661-676 … more
- Yeh, R. W., Silber, S., et al. 5-Year Safety and Efficacy of Resolute Zotarolimus-Eluting Stent: The RESOLUTE Global Clinical Trial Program . JACC:Cardiov. Interv. 2017;10:247-254 … more
- Rezkalla, S. H., Stankowski, R. V., et al. Management of No-Reflow Phenomenon in the Catheterization Laboratory. JACC:Cardiov. Interv. 2017;10:215-223 … more
- Mahabadi, A. A., Möhlenkamp, S., et al. CAC Score Improves Coronary and CV Risk Assessment Above Statin Indication by ESC and AHA/ACC Primary Prevention Guidelines.
JACC: Cardiov. Imag. 2017;10:143-153 … more